Buy This Theme Here-Ultimo – Fluid Responsive Magento Theme
Ultimo is a premium Magento theme with advanced admin module. It’s extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. Suitable for every type of store. Great as a starting point for your custom projects.
Compatible with Magento: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
You have never seen so many options. You can change the visual appearance of almost every element of the design.
Change colors of dozens of elements using color pickers, apply textures for header, footer and for the entire page, upload background image and configure its properties (position, repeating, attachment), change font style and font size, and many many more…
Ultimo supports wide screens. In the admin panel you can select the maximum width of the page (from 1024 to 1680 pixels) or even specify your custom non-standard width.
Design is optimized for all the most popular screen resolutions. When screen is resized, design elements are transformed smoothly on each breakpoint (from 240 to 1680 pixels) in order to adapt to the current resolution. Width of the page is fluid, but you can also disable fluid width: in that case the width will only be changed on breakpoints.
Fluid grid system
Ultimo is based on fluid grid system (12-column)
You can choose the layout of the home page: one, two or three columns. Display custom content in multiple sidebar blocks. Enable/disable Magento’s default sidebar blocks.
Areas for custom content on the home page:
Clean and readable product page – your customers can easily find all important information.
Configurable width of the main columns, prominent brand logo (with link to other products), product image (customizable size) with Cloud Zoom and lightbox, tabs smoothly turning into accordion on narrow screens, additional custom tabs and CMS blocks, sliders for related and up-sell products, social bookmarks, customizable product options… In short – adjust product page to suit your needs.
Customize the display of products grid in category view. Set one of these options
1) hide, 2) show 3) show only on mouse hover – for the following elements: “Add to cart” button, ratings (stars), “Add to wishlist” and “Add to compare” links.
Each of the following elements can be displayed
Fluid, auto-adapting products grid
Set custom number of columns (products in a row): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 for default screen resolution.
On wider (or narrower) screens the number of columns will automatically adapt to the current resolution (it will also adapt itself whenever the size of the web browser window is changed). For example, on wide screens the number of columns will be automatically increased to show more products in a row.
Switch between 2 styles of the drop-down menu: wide [demo] or classic [demo]. In wide menu you can display links in 4-8 columns. You can also display your custom content in a drop-down block. Colors are fully customizable.
1. Create custom sub-themes
Unlike many other themes, Ultimo lets you create your custom sub-themes (theme variants). You can create season-specific designs to change the look of your store for holidays, Christmas etc.
That’s very useful and very easy because Ultimo is independent from Magento’s “default” theme – it’s a separate design package (not a variant of Magento’s “default” theme). The most important advantages:
- custom sub-themes are upgrade-proof
- less code to maintain
- selected functionality can be shared between many themes
2. Starting point for custom project
Ultimo can serve as a great foundation to implement individual designs for your clients.
3. No Magento core files were modified
All layout modifications are stored in local.xml so all of the original layout files are kept intact.
- Customizable design – change the visual appearance of almost every element
- Unlimited colors – change colors of dozens of elements, apply textures, upload custom background images
- Google Fonts – integration with all available Google Fonts
- Custom font stack – ability to select standard web-safe fonts (e.g. Arial, Verdana) or define custom font stack (e.g.: Arial, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, sans-serif)
- Customizable responsive layout – custom maximum width of the page, supports wide screens
- Fluid grid system (12-column) – the theme always uses maximum available width of the screen to display content. It can be displayed on any screen. Fluid width can be disabled
- 2 menu styles – wide mega menu [demo] or classic drop-down menu [demo]
- Custom content blocks – add any content (images, text, HTML) inside category drop-down menu, for every 1st-level and 2nd-level category
- Custom links – display custom links in the main menu bar
- Customizable size – adjust number of columns inside drop-down menu
- Accordion (mobile menu) – on mobile devices the menu turns into collapsible accordion. Set the value of the web browser wievport width below which the menu turns into accordion
- Category labels – eye-catching labels for categories (customizable colors ant text)
- Sidebar menu – display menu (categories) in the sidebars and in any custom block
- Fully customizable colors
- Fluid products grid – display from 2 to 7 columns of products on category pages. On wide screens the number of columns will be automatically increased to show more products in a row
- Customizable grid – configure the display of the following elements (they can be visible, visible only on mouse hover, or completely removed): “Add to cart” button, ratings (stars), “Add to wishlist” and “Add to compare” links
- Alternative images – show alternative product image on mouse hover in category view and in product sliders
- Equal height of items in the category grid (can be enabled/disabled)
- Keep the aspect ratio of product images (upload images of any dimensions, not necessarily square)
- List of categories – menu at the top of the left sidebar. It can be hidden on mobile devices. List of categories can also be displayed in CMS blocks and on CMS pages
- Brand logo on product page. Logo can be a link to any page (to category with products from that brand, to search results or to any CMS page). Alternatively brand names (simple text) can be displayed instead of logo images
- Customizable image size on product page. Specify any size you like, images don’t have to be square – you can keep the aspect ratio
- Cloud Zoom + Lightbox to enlarge product images. Use one of those methods or both at a time
- Image gallery – enable/disable gallery mode in the Lightbox (previous/next image)
- Tabs/accordion – tabs smoothly turns into accordion on lower screen resolutions
- “Additional Information” tab for individual product attributes – create and display custom product attributes
- 2 tabs for custom content – ready to display any static content: info about shipping, returns, sales, promotions or any other general information
- Tabbed reviews – show product reviews on product page to improve SEO
- Replace Related Products and Up-sell Products blocks with custom content. Replace completely or replace only if the product does not have any related/up-sell products. Or disable those blocks completely with just one click
- Product sliders for Up-sell Products and Related Products. Now you can select as much related and up-sell products as you want
- Home page slideshow – fully customizable, easy to use. “Slide” or “fade” effect, 30 easing methods, editable speed of movement and speed of transition and much more. Display any content in your slides (clickable or non-clickable images, complex HTML, anything), add captions above images
- Slideshow + banners – additional banners (can be disabled) at the right or left side of the slideshow.
- Hide slideshow on mobiles – ability to hide slideshow or slideshow banners on mobile devices
- 1, 2, 3 columns layout – you can choose the layout of the home page: 1, 2 or 3 columns. Display custom content in multiple sidebar blocks. Enable/disable Magento’s default sidebar blocks on home page.
- List of categories – display block with the list of all categories in one of the sidebars
- Brand slider – present all brands on the home page (or on any other CMS page or sidebar block)
- “Featured Products” slider – display selected products on any page. Configure the number of products, number of columns (visible products), scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling, number of products that should move on animation. Ability to hide “Add to cart” buttons
- “New Products” slider – automatically display products marked as “new”. Configure the number of products, scrolling speed, automatic or manual scrolling
- Sliders on any page – fully customized sliders can be displayed on any CMS page and inside custom blocks
- Multiple sliders – display multiple “Featured Products” sliders on a single page
- Random products – display random products in the “Featured Products” sliders
- Responsive image banners – display columns of custom banners using fluid grid system
- One-click import – import CMS blocks and pages with sample content from the demo
- 50+ CMS blocks – content placeholders (also called custom blocks) ready to display custom content in almost every part of the store. Using these placeholders you are able to insert your content into product page, shopping cart, checkout, header, footer, CMS pages etc. Everything edited from the admin panel
- Large footer block with 2 rows of columns (from 1 to 6 columns in a row) for custom content. Put there your links, latest news or any other content
- Social services bookmarks can be easily placed on the product page using one of the CMS blocks
- “New” and “Sale” labels – mark your products with eye-catching labels. Text on the labels can be translated
- Override default Magento header and footer links – those links are hard-coded in Magento but with this theme you can easily replace them with your custom links!
- 150-pages user guide PDF – the best Magento theme documentation
- Multi-language ready – this theme can work with any language installed in your Magento
- Multi-store ready – applicable for multi-store Magento installations.
In multi-store installations multiple licences are required (one licence for each store).
- Performance – images are merged into CSS sprites. This method is proven to greatly reduce the amount of HTTP request and significantly improve page load time
- Optimized, well-structured and commented CSS
- PSD files included (with basic layout structure + all interface icons for easy customization)
After purchase, all updates are free of charge.
We guarantee that we will continue to update and improve this theme. Bug fixes are also guaranteed.
(re-download Ultimo theme to see the full log in Changelog.txt)
Version 1.5.3-c (September 10, 2013)
Version 1.5.3-b (September 05, 2013)
- some icons not displayed on high-resolution (retina) screen devices.
Version 1.5.3 (September 04, 2013)
- select position of the search bar in the header and set additional line break to improve the layout of cart drop-down and other elements
- limit sidebar menu to subcategories of current category
- define depth of the subcategories in sidebar menu (independent from the main menu)
- product grid:
- improved layout of the product grid in category view
- more options for displaying elements of the product grid on mouse hover
- hide long product names in category view
- align products to the center
- product labels and buttons are shrinked automatically if many products in a row (also in product sliders)
- control the number of columns displayed if browser viewport width is below: 640 px, 768 px, 480 px.
- product sliders:
- align products to the center
- product labels and buttons are shrinked automatically if many products in a row (can be forced with parameter)
- display SKU on product page
- upload separate background image for the header
- set double patterns (in two layers) for background of the header and the footer
- color settings: header icons (cart, compare), search box
- a few additional social icons and interface icons added to image sprites
- select weight of the Google Fonts
- color of the drop-down arrows in the header and main menu is now the same as text color so they are always visible on any background
- image slideshow on home page: height animation is now optional. It can be enabled when slides have different height.
- layout of the cookie restrictions info block
- too long address field in checkout (on mobile devices) if user logged in
- category filter displayed even if disabled in categories which are not set to “Is Anchor”
- product in the slider aligned to the center if only one product in the slider
- CloudZoom plugin: unnecessary requests to load non-exsisting resources (plugin was replaced with correct version: js/infortis/jquery/plugins)
- improved layout of the image slideshow on home page (the default size of slides has changed a little bit, see the table in the user guide for details)
- improved CSS transitions of the main menu drop-downs and slideshow
Version 1.5.2-d (August 27, 2013)
- in webkit browsers drop-down boxes in the main menu (in all styles: wide and classic) are sometimes displayed behind the slideshow on home page.
Version 1.5.2-c (August 26, 2013)
- in Chrome drop-down boxes in the main menu (classic style) are displayed behind the slideshow on home page
Version 1.5.2-b (July 26, 2013)
- images inside category blocks in menu were not retrieved via https on secure pages
- removed default rounded borders in form fields on iOS
- updated template file of the mini cart in patch for Magento 1.5.x
Version 1.5.1 (June 07, 2013)
- when responsive layout is disabled, zoom may not work correctly on mobile devices
- when viewing the website on an iPad it doesn’t scroll smoothly
Version 1.5.0 (June 05, 2013)
- enable/disable responsive layout
- empty cart can be hidden on mobile devices (if browser viewport is narrower than 480 pixels)
- integration with all available Google Fonts
- select font stacks (of standard fonts, such as Verdana, Arial etc.)
- define custom font stack
- select number of columns in products sliders and brand slider
- display custom links in the main menu
- set the value of the web browser wievport width below which the main menu turns into a mobile menu
- additional color options, e.g. tabs and “Add to…” links on product page, interface icons
- retina-ready icons (more will be added soon)
- improved/simplified theme admin panel: no need to manually refresh CSS anymore
- reorganized and improved CSS files
- small layout and design improvements on product page
- new additional layout of related products
- alternative product image is displayed on mouse hover over the item, not over the image itself
- brand logo: space in the link to search results (if there is a space in the brand name) was replaced by ”+”
- modified HTML markup of custom icons (including social icons)
- minor changes in the header static blocks
- color of the header drop-down boxes can’t be changed (and is the same as color of the menu drop-downs)
- product image is cut off in product sliders if width of the slider is not full-page
Version 1.4.0 (April 08, 2013)
- Mega Menu with custom content blocks – add any content (images, text, HTML) inside category drop-down menu, for every 1st-level and 2nd-level category
- eye-catching labels for categories in the menu
- ability to disable main menu completely
- main menu font size settings
- “compare” block at the top of the page
- search box color settings
- additional footer color setings
- simplified footer – it is possible to disable all blocks to show minimalistic footer
- footer columns displayed as accordions on mobile devices
- reorganized and improved drop-down menus: language and currency switchers, mini cart, “compare” block
- reorganized and improved user guide
- minor CSS improvements
- width of the page calculation (IE8)
- category view: incorrect display of grid with hover effect (IE8)
- category view: incorrect display of “out of stock” with hover effect
- can’t display two product labels at a time
- related products slider: product cut off when screen is narrow
Version 1.3.2 (February 04, 2013)
- alternative image on product hover in the grid view and in the home page product sliders
- scroll to top button
- enable/disable gallery mode in the lightbox on product page
- fade-out on hover: brand logo in the brand slider and image in the home page slideshow (if the image is an anchor)
Version 1.3.1 (January 18, 2013)
- ability to add top margin for the home page slideshow
Version 1.3.0 (January 17, 2013)
- brand slider
- brand logo image on product page can be replaced with brand name (simple text)
- more layout options for the home page: 2 columns (with left or right sidebar) and 3 columns
- new CMS blocks for custom content on the home page
- additional banners at the side of the image slideshow (on the home page) – you can make the slideshow narrower
- ability to hide slideshow or slideshow banners on mobile devices
- multiple Featured Products slider on single page
- “Sign Up” link is added automatically (in Magento’s Top Links) if customer is not logged in
- documentation improvements
Version 1.2.0 (December 02, 2012)
- reorganized and improved documentation
- improved main menu for mobile devices: menu displayed as an accordion
- block with the list of categories at the top of the left sidebar
- list of categories can be hidden on mobile devices
- list of categories can be displayed on custom blocks and pages
Version 1.1.0 (November 16, 2012)
- compatibility with Magento 1.5.x
- customize the display of category grid elements, e.g. hide/show/show-on-hover: “Add to cart” button, ratings (stars), “Add to wishlist” button etc.
- enable/disable equal height of items in categoty grid
- “New” and “Featured” products sliders: set number of items that should move on animation
- “New” and “Featured” products sliders: ability to hide “Add to cart” buttons
- customizable colors for social icons and product labels (“new”, “sale”)
- caption for slides in home page slideshow (import static blocks to see examples)
Version 1.0.1 (October 22, 2012)
- responsive layout settings are individual for each store view
- import home page with banners examples